Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to help service our clients from your home office?
Join Our Team!
We are looking to grow our Customer Contact Center Division. This opportunity will allow you the flexibility to work remotely, receive top-notch training and get paid hourly to work for this Fortune 500 Company.
We are currently seeking Independent Contractors for Inbound Customer Service Representative Positions. You will serve as a liaison between customers and clients. You will assist with orders, account questions, billing, service cancellations and other inquiries. You are patient, knowledgeable, and friendly towards current and potential customers.
As an Independent Customer Service Professional You Would Perform The Following Tasks:
- Desktop Computer or Laptop Computer Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10. (Please Note: All-In-One Computer Systems Are Not Approved For Usage)
- POTS hardwired or digital phone line.
- Noise cancelling headset USB headset (during certification) and telephone headset (during servicing).
- Dual monitors are strongly recommended (not required).
Company Hours of Operation*: (*Subject to change based company need)
- 8am - 10pm EST
- Some Clients Offer 24/7 Servicing Hours After Certification and 90 Day Period
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Salary Range For Several Positions $8.00 to $12.00 /hour
Please note that we currently do not accept candidates from the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon or Wisconsin. Our company only accepts applicants in the United States.